Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Recommendation #8: Shea Serrano Meets The Hoopers

Twitter is a magical place that is typically free from political opinions smothering quality posts and game requests being 99.9% of one's notifications. I love Twitter. Twitter happens to be the place where I found out that Grantland's Shea Serrano was starting his own basketball and other things newsletter, titled Basketball (and other things). I knew I had to subscribe immediately. So far, I have loved each individual post the proper amount until his most recent issue made my morning.

Last night during Raptors-Cavs game four, I noticed Serrano tweeting about the "Meet The Hoopers" commercials and I was amazed at the depth to which he analyzed these ads that have run all 2015-16 NBA season long. I too had been wondering how Mr. Chris Paul Hooper and Mrs. DeAndre Jordan Hooper created Kevin Love Hooper Junior. Well, wonder no longer as Shea has cracked the case!

Click here for Basketball (and other things) and make sure to hit subscribe in the top left corner if you are impressed with his detective work.

The all-STAR family? More like... the all-SCANDAL family!
My 2015 WRBL Year In Review is finally in the works (coming Summer 2016) and the finals are right around the corner so, stay tuned to Andy Todd's Bla Blog for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment