Friday, July 31, 2015

Recommendation #5: Morningside Stats

I'm not into politics. I don't think I'm underselling my disinterest with the topic as a whole when I say I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY not into it as a topic, as something I spend any time thinking about or as something I would read about.

With that said, Wisconsin Rapids' very own Nick Zurawski has written one of the more thought-provoking things I have clicked on in 2015 on his new website, morningsidestats.com (a site in the same vein as Nate Silver's very popular FiveThirtyEight.com with their focus on sports, politics and statistics).

Here is the link to the website and his first post about Donald Trump's impact on the GOP field. Trust me, I would not have shared it if it was not incredibly well done.

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment