Sunday, March 6, 2016

Andy Todd's Bla Blog Is On It's Annual March Hiatus

Spring is nearly in the air and that means that March Madness is about to begin. March Madness beginning means that the Bracket of Awesome has returned for it's sixth annual month of awesomeness (for lack of a better term). Along with March Madness and the Bracket of Awesome, Spring Training is in full swing (see what I did there?) and along with all of that, the Golden State Warriors are continuing to play like one of the greatest teams in NBA history as the rest of the playoff field starts to figure itself out. Even the NFL has it's busiest month of turnover with free agency in full gear this month. It's a busy month but, the Bracket of Awesome IS my blog this month. It's four weeks of vacation from something I don't really need a vacation but hey, what can I say? I love March Madness but, my knowledge on the current lineup of players and teams in college basketball is average since the regular season product is such garbage.

Kathy Willens/AP
I know that Ben Simmons is good but, LSU isn't and that's pretty all that I've got.
Enjoy this month or don't, I don't care. Do as you please. I'm not the boss of any of you. Just make sure to check back in early April when I look at the upcoming baseball season.


No comments:

Post a Comment