Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX to be... Super

Tom Brady, Darrelle Revis, LeGarrette Blount, Rob Gronkowski, Chandler Jones, Vince Wilfork. That's nice and all but (due to time restraints, I literally had two weeks to write this but was too focused on basketball and the Grammy Awards) I'm taking Seattle with little thought put into my pick. The moment I knew Seattle would repeat was when I watched their America's Game special on their Super Bowl run last season and Russell Wilson said something during their Super Bowl parade, to his teammates, that I had not heard from any previous Super Bowl winner. It was something to the extent of "This is fun. How fun would it be to do this again?". Wilson was dead-set convinced they were going to win next year and in his mind, convinced himself that they were going to repeat. I have a feeling we're in for a bigger surprise than last year's 43-8 win over Denver & Peyton Manning. Granted, the game should be closer but considering last year's was a 35-point deficit, that should not be a difficult task. Besides, the worst NFL season ever needs to have some sort of not-completely-unsatisfying result.

My pick: Seattle wins 34-0. That's right! BOLD CALL!

If I'm right on 34-0, I'm buying the whole neighborhood skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment